Wednesday 25 February 2009

i dont think i will be painting for a while.....

Howdy,

last night i dislocated my thumb, just my luck i am left handed.....
So no painting for me for a while, which is a real bummer as i have a very busy schedule of commisions to get through before i treat myself to painting my next posse.
it didnt hurt at the time but it sure did when the doctor with the help of 2 nurses at A&E pulled it finally back into place,
heres a picture for the not to squemish...

looking on the bright side i will have sometime to update the blog with a few things i have been working on and you never know i may actually get a game or two in!

To take your mind off the sickening piucture above, Colin has just popped a couple of his new buildings on ebay, so here is some pretty pics



EBAY LINK http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/28MM-OLD-WEST-BUILDING_W0QQitemZ250379326794QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Toys_Wargames_RL?hash=item250379326794&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1688%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

4 comments:

Alfrik said...

OUCH!

Rab said...

Hope the thumb is fixed soon!

I do love the buildings you post and draw lots of inspiration for my own from them. One other thing - where are the cart and the guys with the barrels from?

Steve h said...

Hi, thsnk you for your comments, the cart and the loaders are form Dixon miniatures, cheers Steve

Rab said...

Thanks!